Misconceptions About Health Screening
The reasons for the low take-up rate can be summarised in the following responses:
- “I am very healthy and I don’t need it”
- “I am too young to be sick”
- “The available packages are too confusing, I am not sure which one is suitable”
- “It is too expensive”
- “It is too inconvenient”
- “I don’t want to think about it”
Why Do Health Screening?
As an employer, you can make a difference
Health and wellness programs have become an increasingly hot topic among employers seeking ways to combat escalating healthcare costs. In addition, effective initiatives help an organisation gain a competitive edge with improved employee productivity.
Health Screening is for people who are apparently in good health. Hence health screening is one of the few initiatives that allow all employees to participate and ensure a wider reach of the employee population. In addition, it provides employees a head-start in taking an active interest in their personal health and wealth being.
Personalized Health Screening
At OmniMed HealthScreen, we do it differently as our primary aim is to create awareness and a change in people’s mindset towards health screening. We want to build health screening as a lifestyle habit. We
- Provide you with customized and simple screening packages
- Simplify the process for application for grants (e.g. Workplace Health Promotion Grant etc)
- We avoid a scenario of over-testing which may give rise to over-diagnosis and undue anxiety
- We provide postscreen review and recommendations, and encourage those who are in good health condition to continue or expand good habits
We want to make this a hassle-free experience for you as well.