We provide round the clock house call services (A, B and F).
Our services include:
- Review of chronic diseases; review post-discharge from a healthcare facility
- Formulate a personalised care plan (including coordinating care with specialists, handling end-of-
life issues, advanced care planning etc);
- Treat any acute diseases (including performing procedures e.g. change of tracheostomy, ear syringing, blood drawing, urine and stool collection, IM injection, incision and drainge of abscesses, suturing of lacerations etc ).
- Functional assessment needed for grants approval – IDAP/Eldershield assessment, Foreign Domestic Worker (FDW) grant, Pioneer Disability Assistance Scheme (PioneerDAS) etc as well as perform the Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) and issue the death certificate.
- Wound dressing
- Change of urine catheters and NG tubes
- Intravenous medications (steroids, total parenteral nutrition, antibiotics etc) and drips
- Caregiver training
- Rehabiliation post-stroke or operation
- Prevention of contractures
- Geriatric physiotherapy (falls prevention, lower leg strengthening etc)
- Swallowing assessment and advancing of feeds
- Speech assessment and therapy
- Falls risk assessment and recommendation/prevention
- Direct admission to private hospitals (bypass a&e)
- Terminal discharges
- Inter-hospital transfers (locally via land ambulance, overseas via land, sea, commercial aircraft or air ambulance)
- Transport to regular appointments at healthcare facilities
* with paramedice/nurse/doctor accompanying;
* with all the necessary pumps/tubes/drips/oxygen support